When nominating themselves or another person for the Nursem Promise, the nominee must be able to provide the details of a specific nominated person, this person must:
- be a registered healthcare professional
- work in the United Kingdom;
- work at a recognised healthcare establishment, for which you can provide a valid postal address
- ideally, be in involved in frontline healthcare and participant in the fight against Covid-19
We formally reserve the right to renounce a nomination at any time, specifically we will not fulfil your request to supply Nursem to a nurse if we believe that:
- the nominated person does not meet the above criteria
- you have provided us with false or misleading information
- you have provided us with a residential address for the nominated person, not a ward/clinic address.
Nominations will be received on a first come, first served basis and submitting a nomination does not guarantee that a healthcare professional will receive Nursem product.